Microsoft Azure - MasterCloud.
Become part of a heterogeneous cloud cluster - get resources or integrate your computing infrastructure using our fiber network or L2/L3 links.
We've combined MasterCloud with Microsoft Azure cloud using closed direct L2/VPN links. Now you don't have to choose between Microsoft Azure and MasterCloud - you can receive Azure and MasterCloud resources simultaneously on the same closed network that is connected to your corporate network, fiber or closed L2 VPN or L3 VPN links.
- Resources are on a closed network with no Internet access
- There are no intermediate providers between your network and our resources that affect the speed and quality of data exchange
- There are no intermediate providers between your network and Microsoft Azure resources which affect the speed and quality of data exchange
- Azure resources are accessed through closed channels that exclude regulatory interference or make the resources you receive inaccessible
- The Azure resources we receive are located outside our location and have foreign IP addresses. This minimizes the access time to both your systems from foreign users and foreign resources from your network infrastructure
- Azure is integrated into the same cloud as you, so all resources from Azure can be archived and backed up in the cloud
- We create an environment that is as protected as possible from both physical disasters and the actions of regulators in other countries
- It's our job to organize the channel from your network to Azure
- You will not have to communicate with the support services of foreign providers, because you will have unified support and SLAs